Monday, July 27, 2009

CABINETS INSTALLED


JULY 27
HOORAH !!! I finally finished the cabinets, appliances, and counters for the Thornhill. This kitchen had as many problems as a Real One, being over seen by a bad general contractor.

I'm glad this job is almost finished. It took months, and I've been totally obsessed with the finishing details for over a week.
Now I'll take a break from construction for a few days.
I have even more problems. The beautiful sunshine that I loved so much when my minis were in the loft, turned all my windows and plexi tables an ugly shade of yellow. I've seached high and low for shrink film or Shrinky Dink. I thought it would be easier to cut the ovals and rounds from the shrink film, than from the window plexi glass.
I can't find it anywhere, and I'm having trouble finding the window plexi glass too.
Deb made this beautiful luggage and handbag for our July Swap.
DH suggested that I put it in the front hall of the Thornhill. That's where it will go. ;-)




No comments: